What We Do
Move to PROSPER makes affordable rental housing available in neighborhoods that offer access to opportunities, such as good schools, safe neighborhoods, employment and other indicators of opportunities. We provide:
- 3 years of rental support
- Workshops and programs for you and your family
- Access to safe, quality & healthy housing in an apartment in a high opportunity community
- The assistance of a life coach to support you on reaching your financial, career, educational and wellness goals for you and your family
- Assistance integrating your children into a new school & your family into a new neighborhood
Move to PROSPER has relationships with participating landlords who own 2- bedroom apartments in Gahanna, Olentangy, Dublin and Hilliard school districts. Our program includes a private rental support fund.
How to Apply
Our application process begins online by downloading the criteria application. You can click the link below to access application information or email coach@movetoPROSPER.org.
How to Support Us
Move to PROSPER is a pilot program funded by community partners. We are currently accepting donations to help fully fund the three year pilot program.